As a school we take pride in our appearance. We have a uniform that reflects the needs of our active curriculum whilst taking steps to keep costs reasonable.
Our EYFS and Year 1 uniform consists of:
- navy blue joggers
- white polo shirt
- school sweatshirt
- black trainers
- reading bag (NO rucksacks)
- In the summertime the joggers can be replaced with back PE shorts or navy blue jogger shorts.
Children in Reception and Year 1 will not need a separate PE kit.
EYFS and Year 1 pupils must wear their hair tied back and must not wear any jewelry, including earrings.
From Year 2- Year 6 the uniform consists of:
- Royal blue school jumper, cardigan or sleeveless sweater with gold piping and school logo
- White shirt or blouse
- Navy / gold striped school tie
- Grey trousers / shorts / skirts / pinafore
- Navy blue summer dress for girls in the summer term (optional)
- Sensible dark shoes. No trainers
- Coat or jacket suitable for all weather conditions
- reading bag (NO rucksacks)
Our PE Kit consists of:
- Polo shirt with school logo in house colours (red, blue, green, yellow)
- Navy blue joggers
- School sweatshirt
- black school shorts or navy blue jogger shorts can be worn in summer
Pupils are to come to school wearing their PE kit on their PE days, as well as when they have outdoor learning sessions and school trips. Class teachers will keep you informed of these days. On these days pupils should have long hair tied back and should not wear any jewelry.
Jumpers, cardigans, sleeveless tops, ties, fleece jackets, gold polo shirts, black shorts, PE sweatshirts, jogging pants, reading folders, hats and PE bags can all be purchased at the school office. Items, without the school logo on them, can also be bought at other local outlets as long as they are the correct colour and style.
It is important that all clothing is labelled with the child’s name, so that it can be identified if lost. We do have a lost property box at school so if your child’s clothes are named they can be easily reunited.
We request that hair bobbles and clips be plain and children’s hairstyles should be appropriate for school. It is not permitted to have designs shaved into very short haircuts. Children with hair longer than shoulder length must have their hair tied back. This is for the health and safety of children during class lessons and during PE.
To avoid accidents and distress caused by loss (accidental or otherwise), we must insist that jewellery is not worn in school. Children may however wear a wristwatch. Only small, stud earrings are permitted and parents are requested to have their children’s ears pierced at the beginning of the Summer Holiday so that they have healed for the start of the new school year. Earrings must be taken out for PE lessons. Staff are not permitted to help remove earrings or cover with plasters.